[NEW] Elemental Bullet Quests!
- Gunslinger was in need of some love so we decided to give him Elemental Bullets
There are 6 new bullets total
- Shell of Fire (Fire Element, 30 atk)
- Shell of Water (Water Element,30 atk)
- Shell of Rock (Earth Element,30 atk)
- Shell of Wind (Wind Element,30 atk)
- Shell of Darkness (Dark Element,30 atk)
- Shell of Ice (Water Element,25 atk, 10% chance to freeze)
- These stats are NOT final and may be tweaked in future for balancing reasons.
- Each bullet has it's own quest, you find the NPCs in Louyang (@go 14) when you walk up a little ^_^
- You always get 1 bullet in return. These bullets can be traded (potential market?!)
- This quest was added to our interactive @help command -> Quests -> Bottom "Elemental Bullets"
[NEW] Monthly PvP / GvG / Top Guild Ladder!!
- We've worked on an amazing Ladder Board with Monthly rewards! ~
- Every 1st day of the month at 00:00, the ladder resets
- On the same day, the rewards will be transfered.
- The ladder displays the top 10 in PvP, GvG and Top guilds.
- Top 10 PvP and top 10 GvG Ladder player get a reward (via RoDex, mail)
A full list of rewards will be added to our wiki shortly, however - Here's the top 3 of each category;
- Top 1 PvP Ladder - 15x Ygg Box, 1x +7/+8 Refine Hammer, 3x Random Essence Box, 2x [E] Hydra Card, 35m Zeny
- Top 2 PvP Ladder - 12x Ygg Box, 2x +5+/+6 Refine Hammer, 2x Random Essence Box, 2x Event Card Grab Bag
- Top 3 PvP Ladder - 10x Ygg Box, 1x +5/+6 Refine Hammer, 1x Random Essence Box, 1x Event Card Grab Bag
- Top 1 GvG Ladder - 1x [C] Relic Bow, 15x Slim Pot Box, 10x Ygg Box, 3x Random Essence Box, 3x Event Card Grab Bag
- Top 2 GvG Ladder - 12x Slim Pot Box, 8x Ygg Box, 2x Random Essence Box, 2x Event Card Grab Bag, 1x Mystic Costume Box
- Top 3 GvG Ladder - 10x Slim Pot Box, 5x Ygg Box, 1x Random Essence Box, 1x Event Card Grab Bag, 1x Event Costume Box
How do your kills and deaths count into the ladder?
- PVP Ladder does only count when you're in @pvp / @go 15, arug_que01
- If a GM catches you abusing, we will gladly reset your ladder scores and give you a 1 week ban :)
- GvG Ladder only counts in active castles when WoE is active!
- Our GMs have plans for future Top Guild Events - Stay tuned! ~
- This is still a very new custom system for us so please let us know if you experience bugs ~
[NEW] [C] Blinking Eyes Gold - Quest
- This is a new costume (Blinking eyes previously known of our Questshops) with golden color
You'll have to find a few golden piggies around some filds (4 per map)
- Each Piggie has a 3% Dropchance to drop Golden Fairy Dust!
- Next to that they drop 4x Gold at 100% and 1x Treasure Box at 100%
- hu_fild01, lou_fild01, moc_fild01, pay_fild01, ra_fild01
- @mi 1840, @whereis 1840
- Find Monokini in @go 14 (walk up a little) to start the quest
- This quest was added to our @help costume section
- Wiki coming soon! :)
[NEW] 30 Member Guild Cap - Trial
- As we've previously mentioned, we would love to see more guild variety and with that more competitive WoEs
- The guild member cap will therefor be reduced to 30 (previously 40)
Part of this change is an increase of our Emperiums HP as we thought defending guilds will now have a harder timer
- Emp HP increase 760k -> 1,56kk
- This change is NOT final, it is a trial. We await feedback ^_^
[NEW] @help - Updated
- @help was updated with our latest quests so you can easily find everything you need to!
Fixes & Changes
- Emperium HP doubled (760k -> 1,56kk, @mi 1288)
- Hotfixed earlier last week - Guild Rally cooldown bypass fix
- Brasilis gets a Hairstylist
- Hotfixed earlier last week - @mall/@shop and other command warps bypass the PVP-warp cooldown!
Work In Progress
Information regarding BattleGrounds
- Since we talk to a lot of our community member via PM and gave them some infos earlier, we wish to drag this out of PM boxes and make it a public topic
- Unfortunately, we had to scrap what we have done so far as we were progressing way too slow.
- The worst case scenario was to let you guys wait for another few months.
- That's something we definetly do not want to do!
- We now decided to use a pretty expensive and paid version of BattleGrounds and customize them based on that.
What does that mean? The wait is soon over!